// PRODUCT DESCRIPTION //
Having trouble aligning your triple monitor setup properly? The Advanced VESA (Set of 3) will definitely solve that problem in no time! Our product designers have developed an adjustable VESA adapter that will save you time at installation and will make everything align and fit perfectly in just a few minutes!
As opposed to what you can find in the market today, our Advanced VESA allows for a complete monitor position lock. This means that once you are fully satisfied with the configuration, your monitors can be locked and secured in position. Rather than an adapter that is moving freely at all times, we designed the product with a locking mechanism so that no movement, vibration or accidental bump will ever move your screens out of place.
As always, free shipping is included in the price.
// WHAT'S IN THE BOX? //
- 3 x Advanced VESA plate 1
- 3 x Advanced VESA plate 2
- 3 x Advanced VESA plate 3
- 6 x 50mm set screws
- 6 x 30mm set screws
- 6 x 1/4" screws
- 6 x M8 12mm screws
- 6 x M8 16mm screws
- 6 x M8 T-Nuts
// SPECIFICATIONS //
- Attachment provided: VESA 100/75
- Compatible with all of our aluminum profile triple monitor stands
- Adjustment possibilities
- Move up or down on the vertical Z-axis (Heave) : +/- 0.5" for a total range of 1"
- Slide forward or backward on the horizontal X-axis (Surge) : +/- 0.5" for a total range of 1"
- Move left or right on the horizontal Y-axis (Sway) : Can be done by adjusting the horizontal position of the supporting T-Tut that secures the Advanced VESA inside the aluminum profile channel on your monitor stand
- Tilt clockwise or counterclockwise (Roll) : +/- 7.5° for a total range of 15°
- Tilt forward or backward (Pitch) : +/- 15° for a total range of 30°
Refer to the images provided in this product page for a visual representation of the adjustment possibilities
// WARRANTY //
Our Advanced VESA (Set of 3) comes with a free replacement lifetime warranty that covers any and all hardware durability issue and damage stemming from proper usage of the product. Scratches and other esthetic damage are not covered under our warranty.